FAHIONARTGADgETS

Friday, July 16, 2010

New Design!

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I was on vacation:) I was inspired greatly by other designs of websites and it led me to creating this design. Its everything I envisioned it to be. Tell me what you think of it PLEASE!.It's still not complete yet.I have a little more work to do but expect Dope stuff coming real soon....... Right now I'm looking for three people to post under the Fashion/Art/Gadgets page so send a email or comment if your interested. Well that's all for now and tell me what you think. Also I'm working on new design projects so look out for that too.THANKS!

18 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog,im following you now can you return the favour

    and do u make blog designs if yes. then i need mine done up. thanks

    keep checking my blog for updates..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the design like the mixtures of colors are dope!!!! And I don't think u need to add more stuff cus the layout is already dope. But if u add more stuff let me Noe so I can check it out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new layout is much doper dude :)
    Come check my blog
    If you have anything 2 say about my blog please say it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good... great layout but maybe u could change the colors???

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are really talented in web design, keep up the good work!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls just follow my new blog: http://reespekyard.blogspot.com - leave a comment and I'll follow if u follow as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing layout! Please follow back http://ilemus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya page is hott!!! i am in the mix of doing mine but i dnt kno what i am doing lmao. so when i take off my default let me kno what i can do to make it poppin like yours. **SMooChes**

    (follow me back =D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jay the New Look is on that FLYSHYT! The colors are hot, I wouldn't suggest changing them as others have said but I would say switch it up when special events occur, like switch the colors if the Nicks actually makie it to the Finals (long shot) breast cancer, etc, the color mode you have going is fly. Nice shyt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yo i dig this pic n.e.r.d lol
    follow me
    http://xizzyizx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Billion Dollar Design// All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Jay Davis